Thursday, November 08, 2007

Far too long!!

Oh my oh my!!
Time is flying by! And I am so ridiculously behind on my blogging!! So...this past summer was marvelous! I did orientation, I worked, and I took 2 classes. It was much fun. :) Now, there are only 4 weeks of school before finals! Craziness! I'm still working in the Honors Office, and now I'm also working as a lab assistant in the Education Lab...good times. No more Soda Jerk for me. Yes...slightly sad. :( Yep. Oh, and of course I'm still dating this most amazing guy!! Now...a few pictures for your enjoyment. :DThis is in Sun Valley- my family took a vacation there this summer, and we brought Steve along! He's got some amazing ice skating skills!!And here he is...the Amazing Steve!!! :DAnd here is the lovely pumpkin we carved for Halloween :D Yay for pumpkins!!
I'll try to keep this lovely thing a little more updated...not that many people read it...but if I do have any readers out there, Hello!!! :D and Have a marvelous day!

1 comment:

E. said...

Ah! Lindsey! I forgot you had a blog, randomly remembered something like "lindzchica," typed it in, and here I am! And there you were, in all your skating-couple glory.

I now declare myself an official reader of your blog. Because I love you and miss you and HOLY WHOA I love Steve, too. And because we're not very good with the email thing, are we? ;)