Friday, June 01, 2007

Updatey!

So...I'm feeling very behind in the blogging world. Therefore...I am updating my blog. :) I am still in Cedar...(actually I'm in slc right now for my sister's graduation, but I'm still living in cedar) and I'm taking some classes this summer. So far I love both classes, and I think they're going to be a lot of fun! I'm still working at Bulloch Drug store as a soda jerk, working for the Honors Program, and I'm going to be an orientation leader when orientation starts in a week and a half. HOPE tour is over, and I absolutely loved every minute of the choir, and of tour! It was so much fun!! I'll have to steal some pictures from someone and then put them up here. :D I'm living in pretty much the coolest house with the coolest roommates ever!! Me, Stacey, Cami, Jentry, and Sara are all living in a house near campus. I love it!! And after some bumps in the road, things are well with the Senor Steve! I sure did miss him. :) Here are a few pictures of my latest adventures- San Francisco with the family over Easter vacation, and a bunch of honors students in Bryce Canyon 2 weeks ago. Enjoy :)

2 comments:

E. said...

Loving the "got passion?" sweatshirt---what's it for?

Lindsey said...

aaah...the Got Passion Sweatshirt. It's for our Honors Program...that's our mantra. :D