Saturday, January 05, 2008

happiness and joy

It's about time I finally blogged again... :D I am blogging to let the entire world (or the 3 people who read this on occasion) :D know that I am so incredibly lucky! Yep. I'm going to marry my very best friend in the world on March 15th!!

So I know that picture isn't exactly the best quality...But there you go! :D That lovely park is where I became the official future Mrs. Steven Corry. :D Anyway...I just wanted to blog about my happiness at the moment. :) 70 days... :D

4 comments:

M said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you! We'll have to have quite the Yale Ave. Girl celebration.
Martha

E. said...

HUZZAH!!!

You for sure deserve at least three exclamation points. For sure.

Steve said...

You are amazing and wonderful.

Jenna Marie said...

So seriously- You need to update your blog!!! holy moly woman- You're a married woman now and you need to let the blogging world know this!! :) And tell your husband he needs to do the same! over and out...