Friday, December 21, 2007

Snow and Icicles...

I love snow. And I love icicles. And I am sitting here in my sister's room looking out the window at both. Yes, it snowed last night...a lot. It managed to turn a 45 minute drive from provo to salt lake into more than a 2 hour drive from provo to salt lake. Craziness. But, I love the snow. And I love icicles. My house has always been a perfect icicle house...I remember the year we had one that reached all the way from above the door down to the ground. Right now I'm watching them drip as they melt away. It's rather sad. I wish I had pictures to post up here of my house, and me, and snow, and icicles, but alas...my camera is having issues(...and I left it in Cedar City...) Therefore, you shall just have to make yourself content with these pictures.
Also...I woke up early today (5:45) and sat in my family room with the fireplace on, and the Christmas tree turned on. That is the very essence of happiness. I love the holidays. I hope to be back with more of a cool blog soon. :D But for now...this will have to suffice. Enjoy!
I wish that were me...walking home to a nice comfy couch by a fire with hot chocolate...and peppermint...*sigh*
I do believe that icicles are some of the single coolest things ever. Yep.
I had to add a picture of peppermint...it's my favorite flavor...I adore candy canes, they are a most marvelous representation of Christmas in my mind...yum.

1 comment:

Christie said...

just so you know you're great! I miss you! BTW I got a letter from Tasha and she says HELLO!